To Each of Our Customers
We have over 250 active teas in our portfolio, with clients from all over the world. Each of our customers trust us with their unique list of requirements and specifications. We have the capability to meet every single one of our customer’s needs.
Each of our customers has their own list of requirements and we have the capabilities to meet them. We have the expertise to craft tea using a wide variety of teas, herbs, spices, functional ingredients, flavors, and extracts.
We have over 250 active teas, herbs and flavoring ingredients in our portfolio to craft a wide array of blends, including straight black and green tea blends, single-origin teas like Japanese Sencha Green Tea, specialty flavored tea blends, specialty herbal tea blends, functional dietary supplement blends, iced tea blends, instant powdered mixes (dairy, non-dairy), ready-to-drink tea, coffees, kombucha and other carbonated beverages.
We produce teas to your exact specifications, including kosher, organic, non-GMO, Fair Trade, Rainforest Alliance, low calorie, low sugar, no caffeine, no artificial flavors, no artificial ingredients, allergen free, gluten free and more.
Our master blenders work tirelessly to create premium private label tea blends suited to each customer’s exact requirements. We match our tea blending expertise with our tea consumption insight, drawing on over 150 years of combined tea blending expertise to deliver bespoke teas in line with consumer taste preferences.
- Harris Tea was the first company to introduce private label specialty tea blends, including Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Chamomile, and Peppermint
- Today, we produce a wide variety of complex herbal blends with teas, botanicals, spices, and flavors. Current favorites include Sweet Cinnamon, Chai, Raspberry Herbal, Turmeric Ginger, Honey Lemon Ginseng, Orange Spice, Pomegranate Blueberry Acai Green Tea, Citrus Green, Cinnamon Hibiscus, Blood Orange Rooibos, and Chocolate Mint. We have holiday teas like Gingerbread, Sugar Cookie, Pumpkin Spice, and Candy Cane
- We developed a collection of supplement tea blends for today’s health-conscious consumers – including Detox, Throat Soother, Calming, Immunity, Energy, and Digestive – using functional ingredients such as echinacea, dandelion root, valerian root, licorice root, and yerba mate
- We introduced cold brewed teas using black or herbal teas in a pyramid bag
- We have a collection of iced teas using a blend of different black teas for clarity, color, flavor, and mouthfeel. These teas are flavored with peach, raspberry, tropical fruit, and more
- We pioneered the concept of sweetener in a tea bag and were the first to introduce a southern style sweet tea with zero calories in a tea bag. In 2020 alone, we saved over a billion calories